AWES TGT/PGT/PRT Teacher Admit Card 2018: Army Welfare Education Society [AWES] released admit card or hall ticket ON-LINE through website http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx for the 8000 post of TGT/PGT/PRT Teachers 2018.
About Army Welfare Education Society [AWES]: There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Approximately 1000 teachers get turned over every year due to various reasons in these schools.
All details about Army Welfare Education Society [AWES] TGT/PGT/PRT Teachers vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 8000 Post
- PGT [Post Graduate Teacher]: Candidate should possess Master Degree in relevant field with B.Ed Degree [Marks in Both: 50%]
- TGT [Trained Graduate Teacher]: Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree or Graduation in relevant field with B.Ed Degree [Marks in Both: 50%]
- PRT [PRimary Teacher]: Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree or Graduation in relevant field with B.Ed Degree or 2 Years Diploma [Marks in Both: 50%]
Maximum Age Limit as on: 01/04/2018
- Fresh Candidate: 40 Years
- NCR School TGT/PRT: 29 Years, PGT: 36 Years
- Experience Candidate: 57 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
AWES Teacher Admit Card 2018 Direct Link
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee : 500/–
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification, Interview and Skill Test.
Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration of exam||Marks||Type of Questions|
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90||Objective|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90||Objective|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part A for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90||Objective|
1. Scores will be normalised to 100.
2. There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
3. For candidates of PGT and TGT categories Parts A & B will be available together and the
candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
4. To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 01/12/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 21/12/2017 upto 05:00 PM
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 05/01/2018
- Examination Date: 15 to 17 January 2018
- Result: 27/01/2018
How to download AWES Teacher Admit Card 2018?
- Go to the official website of the AWES http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx or click on below link.
- Enter your user Id and Password.
- Download admit card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Download Admit Card