Canara Bank Probationary Officer Scale I Recruitment 2018: Canara Bank invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.canarabank.com/english/ for 450 post of Probationary Officer PO Scale I.
Latest update on 10/01/2018: Great opportunity for Graduates to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 and become part of banking sector. Every year canara bank conduct exam for PO Post which is spacially designed Post Graduate Diploma in banking and finace [PGDBF].
Canara Bank as a premier commercial bank in India, Canara Bank has a distinct track record in the service of the nation for over 111 years. Today, Canara Bank has a strong pan India presence with 6111 branches and 10339 ATMs, catering to all segments of an ever growing clientele accounts base of 8.05 crore. Across the borders, the Bank has 8 branches, one each at London, Leicester, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Manama, Johannesburg, New York and DIFC (Dubai) & a Representative Office at Sharjah, UAE. Canara Bank recognized as a leading financial conglomerate in India, with as many as ten subsidiaries/sponsored institutions/joint ventures in India and abroad.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Online Form 2018-450 PO Scale I
All details about Canara Bank PO 450 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, direct link and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Probationary Officer [PO Scale I]
canara bank PO JMGS-I salary: 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
No. of Post: 450 Vacancy
- General: 227 Posts
- OBC: 121 Posts
- SC: 67 Posts
- ST: 35 Posts
- Orthopedically Challenged (OC): 05 Posts
- Hearing Impaired (HI): 05 Posts
- Visually Challenged (VC): 04 Posts
- Intellectual Disability (ID): 04 Posts
Education Qualification: A Candidate should Posses Bachelor Degree or Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India.
COMPUTER LITERACY: Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
Canara Bank PO Online Form 2018
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee [includes GST @18%] :
- General/OBC: 708/-
- SC/ST/PH : 118/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process of Canara Bank PO Online Form 2018: Candidates will be selected based on Objective Test, Documents Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
Discussion and Interview: If shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, at the time of Group Discussion and Interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents / certificates as mentioned below:
- Print-out of on-line application
- Print-out of GD and Interview Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
- Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc.
- Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate, in case of PWBD candidates
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Identity proof
- Any other relevant documents in support of candidature.
When called for GD and Interview, candidates have to bring the originals of the above documents along with self attested copies of the documents, for verification.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 09/01/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 31/01/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: Last week of February 2018
- Examination Date: 04/03/2018
- Result Date: Last week of March 2018
How to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Canara Bank (http://www.canarabank.com/english/) from 09/01/2018 to 31/01/2018.
- Click on the link “Carrier”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
Important Links of Canara Bank PO Online Form 2018