Indian Coast Guard released admit card or Hall Ticket or Exam Call Letter ON-LINE through website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the post of Navik Ground duty.
Direct link and latest news on 13/01/2018 – Download admit card or hall ticket of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD.
All details about Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment such as educational qualification, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to download admit card etc given below-
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018 – Download Now
Education Qualification :
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board with 50% Minimum Marks and Minimum 50% Marks in Math and Physics Subject.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Age Between : 01/08/1996 to 31/07/2000
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates All Eligible Candidate Can Only Fill the Online Application Form.
Physical Eligibility :
- 1.6 Kilomerter Run in 07 Minutes
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up
- Height : 157 CMS
- Chest : Minimum Expansion 5 CMS
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 24/12/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/01/2018 up to 05:00 PM
- Admit Card : 12/01/2018 to 22/01/2018
- Exam Date : February, March 2018 (Tentative)
Steps to download Indian coast guard Navik GD admit card 2018?
- Click on admit card link which is given below
- Enter your registration number or Email ID.
- download your admit card.
- Keep one extra copy for future reference.
Download admit card