Indian Coast Guard released admit card or Hall Ticket or Exam Call Letter ON-LINE through website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the post of Navik Ground duty.
All details about Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment such as educational qualification, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to download admit card etc given below-
Education Qualification :
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board with 50% Minimum Marks and Minimum 50% Marks in Math and Physics Subject.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates All Eligible Candidate Can Only Fill the Online Application Form.
Physical Eligibility :
- 1.6 Kilomerter Run in 07 Minutes
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up
- Height : 157 CMS
- Chest : Minimum Expansion 5 CMS
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 15/10/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/10/2018
- Admit Card : 08-15 Nov 2018
- Exam Date : Nov 2018
Steps to download Indian coast guard Navik GD admit card 2018?
- Click on admit card link which is given below
- Enter your registration number or Email ID.
- download your admit card.
- Keep one extra copy for future reference.
Download admit card