Indian Coast Guard (भारतीय तटरक्षक) invites online applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ for the post of Yantrik 02/2018 Batch.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018
Latest update: emitra job portal gives you direct link to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS TO JOIN AS YANTRIK 01/2018 BATCH (COURSE COMMENCING FEBRUARY 2018) APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED ‘ONLINE’ FROM 06 TO 13 SEP 17
All details about Indian Coast Guard Ministry vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2018
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Coast Guard||Candidate should possess Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering with Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks.
5% relaxation for SC/ST Candidate.
|Minimum Age : 18 Year
Maximum Age : 22 Year
Age Between 01/08/1996 to 31/07/2000
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Online application Begin: 12/01/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 19/01/2018 up to 05:00 PM
Basic Pay or Salary: 29200/- and also yantrik pay 6200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Documents verification, Physical Test and Interview.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Merit List: Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Physical Eligibility Details:
- Height: 157 CMS
- 20 Squat Ups
- 10 Push up
- 1.6 Km Running in 7 Minutes
- Chest: Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks.
How to apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017?
- Go to the official website of the Join Indian Coast Guard gov.in from 12/01/2018 to 19/01/2018 upto 05:00 PM.
- Click on the link “Opportunity”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- Candidate shall ensure that all data is checked before clicking submit button. any variation from 10th certificate regarding name, father’s name, date of birth, percentage (%) in diploma and category will not be allowed to sit in examination and his candidature will be cancelled.
Indian Coast Guard Other Benefits:
(i) Ration and clothing as per 7th pay commission implementation. Free
medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
(ii) Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
(iii) 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave
Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per
(iv) Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
(v) Canteen and various loan facilities.
(vi) ECHS medical facilities after retirement
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2018 Important Links