UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://uppcl.org/en for the 2523 post of Office Assistant and Stenographer (Group C).
“जो आवेदक पहले आवेदन कर चुके है उन्हें फिर से आवेदन करने की जरुरत नहीं है|”
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Total Post: 2523
1.Office Assistant: 2296
- General: 1150
- OBC: 619
- SC: 482
- ST: 45
- Stenographer (Group C): 227
- General: 115
- OBC: 61
Office Assistant:: Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognised University in India with Hindi Computer Typing 30 WPM.
Stenographer (Group C): Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognised University in India with Hindi Computer Typing 30 WPM and Hindi Stenographer 60 WPM.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – 2523 Post Office Assistant & Stenographer (Group C)
Age Limit as on:01/07/2016
- Minimum Age : 21
- Maximum Age : 40
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- PH Candidate : 10/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Merit List, Skill Test and Documents Verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://uppcl.org/en from 14/12/2017 to 29/12/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :14/12/2017
- Last date for online application :29/12/2017
- Last date for Fee Payment: 30/12/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: August 2017
- Tentative date for written test for all disciplines: September 2017
Steps to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited [UPPCL] Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (http://uppcl.org/en)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Important Links