AFCAT Recruitment 2019 Full Notification
Indian Air Force [AFCAT] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website careerairforce.nic.in for the Flying Branch, Ground Duty Technical, Administration and Logistics, Accounts, Education Branch 2019.
This is the best opportunity for those, who are looking for jobs in Airforce.
Here you will get full notification about how to apply for this vacancy.
All details about Indian Air Force [AFCAT] vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
AFCAT Recruitment 2019
|Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks Have Passed Physics and Math’s in 10+2 Level or BE/ B. Tech Degree.|
|Ground Duty Technical Branch
|· Aeronautical Engineering Electronics: 10+2 with 60% Marks in Physics and Maths and Minimum 4 Year Graduation/ Integrated PG Degree in Engineering/ Technology.
· Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical: Minimum 60% Marks Each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level and 4 Year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering Industrial Engineering Aeronautical Engineering or Equivalent Degree.
Ground Duty Non Technical Branches
|Administration and Logistics||Bachelor Degree in Any Steam with at Least Minimum 60% Marks.|
|Accounts||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with at Least Minimum 60% Marks.|
|Education||MBA/ MCA/ MA/ M.Sc. Degree at Least Minimum 50% Marks.|
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
Application Fee : 250/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, physical test, documents verification and Interview.
- Online application Begin: 01/12/2018
- Last Date for online application: 30/12/2018
- Examination Date: 16 & 17/02/2019
- Tentative date for downloading Admit Card: First week of Feb 2019
How to Apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2019?
- Go to the official website of the Indian Air Force [AFCAT]nic.in.
- Click on the link “Career”
- Fill in your details.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.