Army TGT/PGT/PRT Result 2017: Army Welfare Education Society [AWES] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx for the 8000 post of TGT/PGT/PRT Teachers 2017.
Latest update on 30/01/2018: Today army welfare education society declared result of TGT/PGT/PRT 2018.
About Army Welfare Education Society [AWES]: There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Approximately 1000 teachers get turned over every year due to various reasons in these schools.
All details about Army Welfare Education Society [AWES] TGT/PGT/PRT Teachers vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 8000 Post
- PGT [Post Graduate Teacher]: Candidate should possess Master Degree in relevant field with B.Ed Degree [Marks in Both: 50%]
- TGT [Trained Graduate Teacher]: Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree or Graduation in relevant field with B.Ed Degree [Marks in Both: 50%]
- PRT [PRimary Teacher]: Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree or Graduation in relevant field with B.Ed Degree or 2 Years Diploma [Marks in Both: 50%]
Maximum Age Limit as on: 01/04/2018
- Fresh Candidate: 40 Years
- NCR School TGT/PRT: 29 Years, PGT: 36 Years
- Experience Candidate: 57 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
AWES TGT/PGT/PRT Result 2017
Application Fee : 500/–
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification, Interview and Skill Test.
Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration of exam||Marks||Type of Questions|
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90||Objective|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90||Objective|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part A for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90||Objective|
1. Scores will be normalised to 100.
2. There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
3. For candidates of PGT and TGT categories Parts A & B will be available together and the
candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
4. To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 01/12/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 21/12/2017 upto 05:00 PM
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 05/01/2018
- Examination Date: 15 to 17 January 2018
- Result: 27/01/2018
How to Download ARMY TGT/PGT/PRT Recruitment Result for Teacher 2017?
- Go to the official website of the AWES http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx.
- Click on the link Login.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download Result and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
|Declared on 30 January|