ASRB Admit Card 2018: Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://online.cbexams.com/asrb_steno_ldc_reg_2017/login.aspx for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade III.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board: The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) was established on 1 November 1973 as an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee.
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade III
Total Post: 151
LDC – 78
- General: 36
- OBC: 15
- SC: 16
- ST: 11
Stenographer Grade III- 73
- General: 48
- OBC: 14
- SC: 09
- ST: 02
- For LDC- The candidate should be passed the 12th class with English 35 WPM or Hindi 30 WPM typing Speed.
- For Stenographer Grade III – The candidate should be passed the 12th class with one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 WPM for 10 minutes.
Age Limit as on: 25/09/2017
- Minimum Age:18
- Maximum Age:27
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 200/-
- SC/ST/PH :0/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card/E-challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, skill/proficiency, documents verification, and Interview.
(i) 95 posts of Stenographer Grade-III for ICAR HQ, New Delhi and its Research Institutes, including vacancies in the Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) located all over the country in the Pay Band – I, Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400. [Since revised to Level 4 as per 7th CPC]
(ii) 78 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) at ICAR HQ, New Delhi in the Pay Band – I, Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900. [Since revised to Level 2 as per 7th CPC]
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 31/08/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 25/09/2017
- Last Date for form Correction:28/09/2017 up to 05.00 pm
- Date for admit card for LDC: February 2018
- Date for admit card for Stenographer Grade- III: February 2018
How to Download ASRB Admit Card 2018?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://online.cbexams.com/asrb_steno_ldc_reg_2017/login.aspx.
- Enter Your Registration No. and Date of birth.
- Download admit card and take an extra printout for future reference.
- Read all instructions very carefully.