Federal bank vacancy 2017: Federal Bank Clerk and Officer invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.federalbank.co.in for the post of Clerk and Officer.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Federal Bank Clerk and Officer.
Total Post: Not Mention
|Post Name||Age Limit||Eligibility||Application Fee|
|Clerk||Candidates shall not exceed 24 years as on 01.07.2017 (candidates should be
born on or after 02.07.1993) for being eligible for the post of Clerk
|Bachelor Degree in Science Stream with at Least Minimum 55% Marks. Class 10 and 12 with 60% Marks||General / OBC : 500/-
SC / ST : 250/-
|Officer||Candidates shall not exceed 26 years as on 01.07.2017 (candidates should be
born on or after 02.07.1991) for being eligible for the post of Officer
|Master Degree in any Subject with at Least Minimum 60% Marks and Class 10 and 12 with 60% Marks.||General / OBC : 700/-
SC / ST : 350/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, skill/ proficiency/ physical test and documents verification.
- Officer (in Scale I) Candidate who joins the Bank as Officer in Scale I will be offered the following pay scale: `23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- Clerk Candidate who joins the Bank as Clerk will be offered the following pay scale:
`11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230– 1310/1 – 31540
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.federalbank.co.in from 23/08/2017 to 04/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :23/08/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :04/09/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card:
- Tentative date for written test for all disciplines:
- Tentative dates for SPPT :
- Last date for printing admit card:
Steps to apply for Federal bank vacancy 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Federal Bank Clerk and Officer (www.federalbank.co.in)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 – Assistant 696 Post Online Form 2017
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here