BEL Engineers Recruitment 2017: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Bengalore invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.bel-india.com for the post of Dy. General Manager,Manager,Sr. Engineer,Sr engineer, Dy Engineer.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
- Dy. General manager (Civil) (ESO) : 01 Post
- Manager (Civil) (ESO2) : 01 Post
- Sr. Engineer (Electrical) (ESO3) : 01 Post
- Sr. Engineer (Civil) (ESO4) : 05 Post
- Dy. Engineer (Civil) (ESO5) : 01 Post
Total Post: 09
BEL Engineers Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Full time BE/B.Tech course from a recognized University. First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates And pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age Limit as on: 01/09/2017
Candidates upper age should be 46 year for post -1, 40 year for post -2 ,32 year for post – 3 and 4 ,28 year for post – 5
Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC / ST /PWD : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam and interview..
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bel-india.com and send their printed application along with the photocopies of relevent documents, fee to the DGM HR (ES&C-D&E), Bharat electronics limited, jalahalli Post, Banglore-560013 on or before 19/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : Not Mention
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :19/08/2017
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 19/08/2017
Steps to apply for BEL Engineers Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Bengalore (www.bel-india.com)
- Click on the link :Recruitment:.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.