Bihar Police Constable GD and Fire Man Admit Card 2018: Central Selection Board of Constable [CSBC] Bihar has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://csbc.bih.nic.in/ for 9900 post of Constable GD and 1965 post of Constable Fireman.
All details about BIhar Constable vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 11865
- GD Constable: 9900
- Fire man Constable: 1965
Post Name: Constable
Education Qualification: 12th Passed from any recognized Board.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 450/-
- SC/ST : 112/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test, Documents Verification.
- Height: Gen/OBC: 165 cms, SC/ST: 160 cms.
- Chest Male: Gen/OBC: 81-86 cms, SC/ST: 79-84 cms.
- Height Female: 155 cms
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 28/05/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 30/06/2018
How to download Bihar Police Constable GD and Fire Man Admit Card 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the CSBC Bihar http://csbc.bih.nic.in/ or Click on below link “Download Admit Card”.
- Click on the link “Admit Card”
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Download admit card and take print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|