Bihar Police Squad Constable 496 Posts Recruitment 2019: Bihar Police Squad Constable 496 Posts Recruitment 2019: Bihar Police Central Selection Board of Constable [CSBC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://www.csbcbponline.com/ for the 496 posts of Mobile Squad Constable under Bihar State Transport Department.
Read Full Notification.
All details about Bihar Police Squad Constable 496 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name: Mobile Squad Constable [MSC]
Total Post: 496 Posts
- General: 197
- BC: 59
- EBC: 89
- EWS: 49
- BC Female: 15
- SC: 79
- ST: 05
Education Qualification: 12th Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Driving License LMV / HMV.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 450/-
- SC/ST: 112/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Physical Test, Medical Test, Documents Verification.
- Online Application Begin: 29/10/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 29/11/2019
How to apply for Bihar Police Squad Constable 496 Posts Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Police https://www.csbcbponline.com/.
- Click on the link “Constable Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.