CBSE 10 Results 2017: CBSE Board Class 10 Result 2017 out; check your CBSE 10th Result 2017 on cbseresults.nic.in. You can check it on cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
how to check the CBSE 10 Results 2017 results:
- Go to end of the page and click download result OR Log on to official websites – cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
- Look for the tab “CBSE Class 10th Result 2017”
- Enter your roll and school number.
- Take a print out for future reference.
The CBSE Class 10 results can viewed via SMS, which will charged at 50 Paise per SMS. Candidates can send SMS to 52001 (MTNL), 57766 (BSNL), 5800002 (Aircel), 55456068 (Idea), 54321, 51234 & 5333300 (Tata Teleservices), 54321202 (Airtel), and 9212357123 (National Informatics Centre). Just type ‘CBSE 12 [rollno]’
6. Candidates can also view their results via CBSE’s IVR system, charged at 30p per minute per roll number. One needs to call 011-24357276, 011-28127030 (MTNL), 55530 (Idea Cellular), 54321223 (Tata Teleservices), and 54321202 (Airtel).
. DigiLocker account too will consist your CBSE Class 10 result marksheets
About 16,67,573 students from more than 16,000 schools that are affiliated to CBSE Board have given their CBSE 10th Class board examinations in the year 2017.
For awarding the grades, the Board puts all the passed students in a rank order and awards grades as per the system given below:
- A-1: Top 1/8th of the passed candidates
- A-2: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
B-1: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- B-2: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- C-1: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- C-2: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- D-1: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- D-2: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- E: Failed candidates
CBSE 10 Results 2017 Important Links
Download Result Link 1
Download Result Link 2