CBSE Jee Advanced Result 2017 – JEE Advanced Admission Entrance Result 2017 : Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Are Invited to Online Application Form 2017 for the Joint Entrance Examination JEE Advanced 2017 Those Candidates Are Qualified the JEEMAIN 2017 Examination and Interested to Fill JEE Adv 2017 Admission Form Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
CBSE Jee Advanced Result 2017 – JEE Advanced Admission Entrance Result
- Passed JEE MAIN 2017 Entrance Test with Secured Qualified Marks.
- Category Ceritifcation Must be Issued After 01/04/2017
Age Limit :
- Eligible Candidates Must be Born After : 01/10/1992
- Age Relaxation As per JEE Adv Rules
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 2400/-
- SC / ST / PH : 1200-/-
- All Category Female : 1200/-
- Late Fee : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 28/04/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/05/2017 Upto 05:00 Pm Only
- Last Date for Apply Online with Late Fee : 04/05/2017 Upto 05:00 Pm Only
- Exam Held on : 21/05/2017
- Admit Card Available : 11/05/2017
- Result Declared : June 2017
Documents To JEE Advanced Application Form 2017
The documents that the candidates have to submit during the Stage-3 of form filling are:
For all candidates:
- Class X Certificate/Birth Certificate
- Class XII Certificates
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
For OBC-NCL Category:
- OBC-NCL certificate (FORM-OBC-NCL)
Note: The certificate should have been issued after April 01, 2017, according to the guidelines of Government of India.
For SC or ST Category:
- Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM-SC/ST).
For PwD Category:
- Physical Disability certificate, which should have been issued by the notified medical authority.
- Dyslexic candidate have to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2
Note: Every IITs may constitute a medical board at the time of admission to test the candidate’s level of disability.
Candidates Seeking Scribe Service:
- Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal IIT (FORM-SCRIBE).
Candidates Seeking DS Category Admission:
- Certificate (FORM-DS) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
For PIO/OCI Card holders:
- PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable. Foreign Candidates may go to the linkhttp://www.jeeadv.ac.in/pdf/foreign.pdf.
How to Apply JEE Advanced Admission Online Form 2017 here
- All JEE Mains Eligible Candidates Are Filled to JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form.
- Click on the Apply Online Link and Enter Your Registration Details.
- SCAN Document Required for Filling Online : Class 10 & Class 12 Certificate
- Photo & Signature Scan Copy
- Read the Full Instruction Carefully Before Apply
Jee Advanced Result 2017 Important Links
JEE Advanced 2017 Results