CBSE NEET Result 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the National Eligibility and Entrance Test NEET Result 2021.
Supreme Court had set aside an order by Madras High Court staying the declaration of results and directed CBSE to declare NEET 2021 Result by June 26. Navdeep Singh has topped the NEET with a score of 697 marks out of 720. Archit Gupta from Madhya Pradesh and Manish Mulchandani has secured the second and third positions respectively.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
How To Download CBSE NEET Result 2021?
- Go to end of the page and click link “cbse neet 2021 result” OR Log on to the websites cbseresults.nic.in or results.gov.in
- Click on CBSE NEET UG Result 2021. You will be directed to another page.
- Enter important information such as application number, roll number and date of birth
- Neet result will be displayed on the screen and take a print out.
आप इन नौकरियों के लिए भी अप्लाई कर सकते है : सरकारी नौकरियों
Timeline of the events that led to the delay in declaration:
- The NEET common entrance examination, initiated in 2013 to end multiple entrance exams for admissions to undergraduate medical exams such as MBBS and BDS, was conducted on May 7 this year.
- The results were slated to be released on June 8. On May 24, the Madurai bench of the Madras high court stayed any further process with regard to the NEET Result 2021 until June 7 responding to a joint written petition by a group of students from Madurai seeking cancellation of NEET 2021.
- Alleging the question paper set in English, Hindi and 10 other vernacular languages, including Tamil, was simpler in some states compared to others, the students sought cancellation of the examination and a re-examination.
- CBSE clarified that the decision to set papers in different languages was meant as a safety measure to avoid conducting the entire exam again if a particular paper leaked.
- While the Apex Court initially refrained from taking up an appeal by the CBSE, it later agreed when Additional Solicitor General Maninder Singh sought an urgent hearing. He expressed concern the delay in declaring the NEET results 2021 would cause anxiety to students and also defer the already fixed admissions schedule to undergraduate courses – MBBS and BDS – in government and private medical colleges.
- On Monday the vacation bench of SC — Justice Prafulla C. Pant and Justice Deepak Gupta – stayed the HC order and also barred the high courts in the country from entertaining any petition on NEET results 2021 saying, “High courts shouldn’t have interfered as it affects the schedule of the admission”.
- SC will also examine if there is need for uniformity in English and vernacular question papers for NEET.
- This year a total of 11,38,890 students are reported to have appeared for NEET 2021 exams for 65,000 seats in MBBS and 25,000 seats in BDS. Of these students, 1,522 were non-resident Indians and 613 were foreign nationals.
CBSE Neet Result 2021 Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|