CBSE UGC NET/JRF Online Form July 2018: Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] University Grant Commission [UGC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx for the post of Junior Research Fellowship [JRF] and Assistant Professor National Eligibility Test [NET] July 2018.
All details about NET/JRF online form 2018 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Exam Name: JRF and Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification: Candidate should passed Master degree in related subject with at least 55% marks. Final year candidate can also apply for related subject.
Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 1000/-
- OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH : 250/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 06/03/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 05/04/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: June 2018
How to apply for CBSE UGC NET/JRF Online Form July 2018:
- Go to the official website of the CBSE UGC NET/JRF https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx.
- Click on the link “Apply For – NEET July 2018”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|