CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Vacancy 2020: Chhattisgarh [CG] Vidhan Sabha, Raipur invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website http://cgvidhansabha.gov.in/ for 8 posts of Vidhan Sabha Reporter.
Read Full Notification.
All details about CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Reporter
Total Post: 08 Posts
- General: 04 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
Education Qualification: Graduation paased and Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for CG Domicile: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Other State Candidate: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General: 350/-
- OBC: 250/-
- SC/ST: 200/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Skill Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online application Begin: 05/05/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 30/05/2020
How to apply for CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Vacancy 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the CG Vidhan Sabha http://cgvidhansabha.gov.in/hindi_new/recruitment.htm.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.