CISF Fire Constable Document Verification Admit Card 2018: Central Industrial Security Force [CISF] has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.cisf.gov.in/ for the 332 post of Fire Constable.
Now you can download CISF Fire Constable Documents Verification Admit Card 2018.
जो आवेदक पास हो चुके है उनके डाक्यूमेंट्स वेरिफिकेशन के लिए एडमिट कार्ड जारी किये गए है|
All details about CISF Fire Constable recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Fire Constable
Total Post: 332 Posts
- Gen: 169
- OBC: 87
- SC: 47
- ST: 29
Educational Qualification: Candidate should passes 12th or higher secondary or Intermediate exam from any recognized Board.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical Examination.
|Sr.No.||Description||Hight||Chest For Male|
|For Male||–||Without Expansion||With Expansion|
|1.||GEN/OBC/SC||170 cms||–||80 cms||85 cms|
|2.||Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K||165 cms||–||78 cms||83 cms|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes (ST) categories||162.5 cms||–||77 cms||82 cms|
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :11/12/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 11/01/2018
- Last Date for online application with Offline Fees Payment fees payment : 13/01/2018
How to Download CISF Fire Constable Document Verification Admit Card 2018?
- Go to the official website of the CISF Constable/Tradesmen ttp://www.cisf.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Fire Constable Result”
- Enter your registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Download admit card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
Documents Verification Admit Card
Download Admit Card