Delhi Tis Hazari Court Junior Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2017: Office of the District & Sessions Judge (HQs) Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.i-register.co.in/TISHAZARIJJA17LIVE/index.html for the 288 post of Tis Hazari Court Junior Judicial Assistant.
All details about Junior Judicial Assistant vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Junior Judicial Assistant
|Post Name||Total Post – 288||Qualification||Age Limit as on 01/12/2017|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Candidate Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 40 WPM English Typing Speed and Basic Knowledge of Computer.||18-27 years|
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 300/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : 0/-
Delhi Court Junior Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download Now
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, skill test, documents verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 11/11/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 01/12/2017 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date Offline Payment: 08/12/2017
How to download Delhi Court Junior Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2017?
- Go to the official website of the Delhi District Court (DDC) https://www.i-register.co.in/TISHAZARIJJA17LIVE/index.html.
- Click on the link given below.
- Enter Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Download Result and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
|Download Admit Card|