DFCCIL 1584 Executive and MTS Result 2018: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited [DFCCIL] has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://dfccil.gov.in/dfccil_app/Careers for 1584 posts of Executive, Junior Executive Grade III and Multi Tasking Staff [MTS] Grade IV recruitment 2018.
All details about DFCCIL vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 1584 Posts
Post Name: Executive, Junior Executive Grade III and Multi Tasking Staff [MTS] Grade IV
- Executive: Diploma or BE Passed with at least 60% marks.
- Junior Executive Grade III: 2 year ITI Passed with at least 60% marks.
- Multi Tasking Staff [MTS] Grade IV: 1 year ITI Passed with at least 60% marks.
- For more information about qualification and post please click here.
- Executive – Scale Rs. 12600-32500 (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
- Junior Executives – Scale Rs. 10000-25000 (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale) (N-5) (Technicians)
- Mu lti-Tasking Staff (MTS)– Scale Rs. 6000-12000 (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale) (N-1)
Exam City: Patna, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar,Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhopal and Chandigarh/Mohali
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2018
- Executive & Junior Executive Grade III: 18-30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff [MTS] Grade IV: 18-33 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
DFCCIL 1584 Executive and MTS Result 2018
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
i) The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single day of 2 hours duration. The examination paper will contain questions as under:
a) For Executives will contain total 120 objective type questions containing 96 questions related to post/ discipline for which the candidate has applied, 12 questions on General Knowledge and 12 questions on reasoning.
b) For Junior Executives – The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The question papers will be of Objective type with Multiple Choice and are likely to include the question pertaining to General Knowledge/Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science and Technical ability. The question paper will have 120 questions.
c) For MTS – The question papers will be Objective Multiple Choice Type. The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts. The Questions will be objective in nature with aim to assess General Knowledge/Awareness, Mathematics and reasoning etc. The question paper will have 120 question.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee :
- Executive (General/OBC): 900/-
- Junior Executive Grade III (General/OBC): 700/-
- Multi Tasking Staff [MTS] Grade IV(General/OBC): 500/-
- All Post SC/ST: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test, Physical Test and Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 31/08/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 01-05 Oct 2018
- Download Admit Card: Sept 2018
How to Download DFCCIL 1584 Executive and MTS Result 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the DFCCIL http://dfccil.gov.in/dfccil_app/Careers or Click on below link “Download Result”.
- Download PDF file and take print out for future reference.
|MTS || JE S&T || JE Electrical|
|Electrical || Civil|