DRDO & RAC Scientist ‘B’ VACANCY: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) invites applications form eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.rac.gov.in for the post of scientist ‘B’ . This vacancy only for OBC/ST/SC candidate. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Scientist ‘B’ Posts
Total Post: 23
- Aeronautical Engineering: 01 Post
- Computer Science & Engineering: 07 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 06 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 01 Post
- Civil Engineering: 01 Post
- Naval Engineering: 02 Posts
- Candidates should possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree in respective post with adequate experience.
- Maximum Age : 31 Years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rule
Application Fee :
- For OBC Candidate : 100/-
- Fees exemption for ST/SC/PWD and Female Candidates:
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on GATE score, qualification & Interview..
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rac.gov.in from 29-05-2017 to 19-05-2017.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-04-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-05-2017 at 17.00 Hrs.
Steps to apply for DRDO & RAC Scientist ‘B’ VACANCY 2017 posts:
- Go to the official website of the RAC (www.rac.gov.in)
- Select desire post .
- Read through the instructions carefully and click on the link for the “Online Application Form”.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
DRDO & RAC Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment Important Links