DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board [DSSSB] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ for the 982 posts of Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer.
Read Full Notification.
All details about [Vacancy Name] Job such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- Assistant Teacher [Primary]: 15/19 [Post Code]
- Assistant Teacher [Nursery]: 16/19 [Post Code]
- Junior Engineer [JE] Civil: 17/19 [Post Code]
Total Post: 982 Posts
- Assistant Teacher [Primary]: 637 Posts (Gen: 332, OBC: 119, EWS: 36, SC: 115, ST: 35, PH: 29)
- Assistant Teacher [Nursery]: 141 Posts (Gen: 77, OBC: 26, EWS: 08, SC: 21, ST: 09, PH: 11)
- Junior Engineer [JE] Civil: 204 Posts (Gen: 55, OBC: 63, EWS: 20, SC: 39, ST: 27, PH: 08)
- Assistant Teacher [Primary & Nursery]: 12th with 50% marks or Graduation passed and D. El. Ed, CTET Exam Passed. For SC/ST Candidate 5% relaxation in percentage.
- Junior Engineer [JE] Civil: Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering and For Diploma Candidates Required 2 Year Experience.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 16/09/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 15/10/2019
How to apply for DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the DSSSB http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|