GIC Insurance Scale I Recruitment 2019: General Insurance Corporation of India [GIC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://www.gicofindia.com/ for the 25 posts of Scale I.
Read Full Notification.
All details about GIC Insurance Scale I Job such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name & Total Post: 25 Posts of Scale I
|09||B.Com with 60% marks and for SC/ST 55% Marks.|
|Information Technology [Software]||02|
Engineering in CS/IT or MCA with 60% marks.
|06||LLB with 60% marks.|
Engineering in Related Branch with 60% marks and SC/ST with 55% marks.
ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation with 60% marks.
Master Degree in Hindi with 60% marks.
Age Limit as on: 21/08/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019 [Last Date: 22/09/2019]
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 21/08/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 11/09/2019
- Examination Date: 05/10/2019
How to apply for GIC Insurance Scale I Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the General Insurance Corporation of India https://www.gicofindia.com/.
- Click on the link “Career”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.