Haryana HSSC 4858 Posts Clerk Admit Card 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission [HSSC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.hssc.gov.in/ for 4858 posts of Clerk.
Latest Update: Now you can download admit card for Clerk.
Haryana HSSC Conduct lots of Recruitment every year.
Now you can apply by direct link, which is given below.
Read Full Notification. Date Extended, Last Date: 13/08/2019
All details about Haryana HSSC Clerk vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Haryana HSSC Clerk 2019 [4858 Posts] – Full Notification
Post Name: Clerk
Total Post: 4858 Posts
- General: 2354
- SC: 913
- BCA: 709
- BCB: 511
- EWS: 371
Education Qualification: 12th with First Division Marks or Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
Age Limit as on: 08/07/2019
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- Other State Candidate/General: 100/-
- Haryana General Female: 50/-
- Male Haryana:25/-
- Female Haryana: 13/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- Written Exam: 90 Marks
The 90 marks divided into to parts:-
- 75% for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science,Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
2. Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 Marks
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 24/06/2019
- Last Date for online application: 13/08/2019
- The Last Date for Payment: 16/08/2019
How to Download Haryana HSSC 4858 Posts Clerk Admit Card 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the HSSC http://www.hssc.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Then login with your ID and Password.
- Download Admit Card and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
Download Admit Card
|Registration || Login|