Haryana HSSC Patwari 588 Posts Recruitment 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission [HSSC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://www.hssc.gov.in/ for the 588 posts of Patwari in Land Record Department.
Read full notification.
All details about Haryana HSSC Patwari 588 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Post Name: Patwari
Total Post: 588 Posts
- General: 254 Posts
- EWS: 60 Posts
- BCA: 100 Posts
- BCB: 70 Posts
- SC: 104 Posts
Education Qualification: Graduation Passed.
Age Limit as on: 28/06/2019
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General: 100/- for Male and 50/- for Male
- Other State Male and Female: 100/-
- Hariyana Domicile: 25/- for Male and 13/ for Male
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Proficiency Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 17/02/2020
- Last Date for online application: 02/03/2020
- Last Date for with fees payment: 05/03/2020
How to apply for Haryana HSSC Patwari 588 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the HSSC http://www.hssc.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.
Haryana HSSC Patwari 588 Posts