Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Recruitment 2017: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Accessories Division, Lucknow, invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.hal-india.com for the post of 173 Operator vacancies in various trades.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Operator vacancies in various trades
Total Post: 173
- Machinist – 16 posts
- Turner – 21 posts
- Grinder – 11 posts
- Fitter – 95 posts
- Electronics mechanic – 19 posts
- Electrician – 03 posts
- Instrumentation mechanic – 08 posts
How to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) RECRUITMENT 2017?
- Candidate should possess regular ITI with NCVT after 10th standard in respective trades which mention in the above list from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rule
Application Fee :
- General /OBC: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) through Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Banks, preferably State Bank of India in favour of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Accessories Division, Lucknow.
- SC / ST / PH/ Ex- apprentices of HAL: No fees
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written exam, documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hal-india.com from 03-05-2017 at 08:00 hrs to 20-05-2017 by 24:00 hrs.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin: 03/05/2017 at 08:00 hrs
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/05/2017 by 24:00 hrs
- Last date of receipt of fee (DD) : 23/05/2017
Steps to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the HAL (www.hal-india.com)
- Click on careers at HAL and select the desired post.
- Read through the instructions carefully and click on the link for the “Online Application Form”.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.