IBPS CWE PO X 1167 Posts Admit Card 2020: Institute of Banking Personal Selection [IBPS] has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://www.ibps.in/ for the 1167 posts of Probationary Officer [PO] and Management Trainee [MT].
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22.
All details about IBPS CWE PO X 1167 Posts Vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how-to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।.
Post Name: Probationary Officer [PO] and Management Trainee [MT] 2020
Total Post: 1167 Posts
Bank Wise Vacancy:
|Bank of India||297||74||198||110||55|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||34||08||21||14||06|
Education Qualification: Candidate should possess a bachelor degree (Graduation) in any stream from any recognized university in India
IBPS Exam will be conducted in three phases: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview Process. It is mandatory for a candidate to clear each level of examination to get selected to the post of Probationary Officer in multiple Public Sector Banks.
Preliminary Exam Pattern 2020:
The IBPS PO preliminary examination is conducted online and there is negative marking in IBPS PO preliminary exam and 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer attempted by a candidate.IBPS PO Main exam.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age : 20 years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 850/-
- SC/ST/PH: 175/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam pre and mains, documents verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 05/08/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 26/08/2020
- Tentative date of pre-exam training: Sept 2020
- The date for pre-exam for all disciplines: 03,11 Oct 2020
- The tentative date for mains exam for all disciplines: 28/11/2020
How to Download IBPS CWE PO X 1167 Posts Admit Card 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the IBPS https://www.ibps.in/.
- Click on the link “Admit Card”
- Enter registration number and date of biirth.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.