India Government Mint Recruitment 2017: A Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), India Government Mint, Hyderabad has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 141 Junior Technician (W-1 level) vacancies for different trades.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-04-2017 to 01-05-2017.
Those Candidates Are Interested to Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online 2017.
Mint Recruitment 2017 Total No of Posts: 141
|Trade Name Post ( Junior Technician)||Total Post|
|2. Tool & Die Maker Trade||02|
|3. Forger & Heat Treatment||02|
|4. Lab Asstt/ Inst. Mech. Chemical||06|
|5. Driver Cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle) Motor Driving/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle||04|
|6. Electrical/ Electronics||05|
|7. Mill Wright/ Mill Wright Mech||09|
|12. Mason (Building)||02|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should Possess 10th pass with Full-time ITI Certificate in respective Trade from a recognized Board/ Institute or Equivalent.
Age Limit (As on 01/04/2017) :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules Age relaxation is admissible for 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC, 10 years for PH Candidates as per rules.
- General / OBC : 400/-
- SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Servicemen : 0/- (Nil)
- Payment by -Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process of Mint Recruitment online :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Examination.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin: 10/04/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 01/05/2017
- Tentative date of examination: May/ June 2017.