Airforce XY Group Form 2019 Apply Now
Indian Air Force invites applications from eligible Unmarried Male candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/ action for intake 01/2020 to join as a airman in X and Y Group 2019.
- Group ‘X’ trades (except education instructor trade)
- Group ‘Y’ trades [except automobile technician, ground training instructor, indian air force (police), indian air force (security) and musician trades].
All details about Indian Airforce X & Y Group vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: X and Y group
- X Group [Technical]: 12th passed with maths, physics and english with 50% marks or 3 years diploma with 50% marks.
- Y Group: 12th passed with 50% marks and 50 marks in English subject.
Age Limit between: 19/01/1999 to 01/01/2003
Documents for Form Filling:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet or Polytechnic Diploma
- Photo holding a black slate in front of his chest with his Name and Date of Photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Left Thumb
- Parent’s Sign for below 18 years candidate
- Adhar Card
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee : 250/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test, Group Discussion, Documents Verification and Interview.
Written Exam Syllabus and Time for Test:
- Group ‘X’ Trades [duration – 60 minutes] and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus .
- Group ‘Y’ Trades [duration – 45 minutes] and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Both Group ‘X&Y’ Trades [duration – 85 minutes] and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Important Point for Online Test:
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for Un-attempt question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Height: 152.5 CMS.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 CM
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 02/01/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 21/01/2019
- Examination Date: 14 to 17 March 2019
How to apply for Airforce XY Group Form 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Airforce https://airmenselection.gov.in/OARS/oars/login.action..
- Click on the link “XY Group”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|