Indian Army Recruitment 2017: Indian Army invites applications from eligible candidate to apply Offline for the post of Material Asst, LDC, Pharmacist, Tele Operator, Fireman, Tradesman, MTS, Dhobi, Tailor.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline 2017.
- Material Asst. – 06 Post
- LDC -01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Tele Operator – 01 Post
- Fireman – 36 Post
- Tradesman (Mate) – 94 Post
- MTS – 01 Post
- Dhobi – 01 Post
- Tailor – 01 Post
Total Post: 142
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Full Info
Education Qualification: For Material Asst. Candidates should Possess Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from the recognized University / Board or diploma in Material Management or diploma in Engineering ,for LDC-12th class passed or equivalent from recognized University/Board and for remaining post see notification and also see adequate experience.
Age Limit as on: 04/08/2017
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 25 (for post 1 it is 27)
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Test/skill Test/Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed application format along with (Size 12 X 18 cm) one x self addressed registered envelope with Rs 25/- postage stamps & in an envelop should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of ______________ “(Ex-Serviceman/ Gen/ PH/ MSP/ SC/ ST/ OBC)” by Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed post to Commandant 21 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN 909721, C/o 56 APO within 21 days.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin:14/07/2017
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of application form: 04/08/2017
Steps to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- download form and other details regarding post.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and send the application form.