Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch Recruitment 2018: Indian Coast Guard invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx for post of Cook and Steward.
All details about Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Cook and Steward
Education Qualification: 10th Passed.
Age Limit as on: 01/04/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 yeasrs
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 15/10/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 29/10/208
- Download Admit Card: 08-15 Nov 2018
- Examination Date: Nov 2018
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Domestic Branch”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|