Indian Navy invites applications from eligible unmarried male candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice (AA) February 2019 Batch.
All details about Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice (AA) February 2019 Batch and MR Oct 2019 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR, AA February 2019 Batch and MR Oct 2019 Batch
|Post Name||Qualification||Physical Eligibility|
|Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)||Passed 12th and Math Physics with One of the Following subject: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science||1.SSR+AA: Height: 157 CMS
2.AA Only: Running 1.6 Km in 07 Minutes and 20 Squat Ups
|Artificer Apprentice (AA)||Passed 12th with at Least Minimum 60% Marks and Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject : Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science|
Metric Recruit (MR)
|Class 10th Passed.|
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
SSR: 01/02/1998 to 31/01/2002
AA: 01/02/1999 to 31/01/2002
MR: 01/10/1998 to 30/09/2002
- General/OBC for SSR & AA: 205/-
- General/OBC for MR: 205/-
- SC/ST for SSR, AA & MR: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, physical test, documents verification and Interview.
(1) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
(1) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
(1) Duration of examination will be one hour.
Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5cms.
Better Eye: 6/6, Worse Eye: 6/9 (Without Glasses).
Better Eye: 6/6, Worse Eye: 6/6 (With Glasses).
- Online application Begin :17/12/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 30/12/2018
How to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 SSR, AA & MR 2019:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in. or Click on the link which is given below.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Click on New Registration and fill your details.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.