Indian Navy PC SSC Officer Recruitment 2017 : INDIAN NAVY invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Permanent Commission (PC) Officers in Executive (GS) branch / Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive and Technical Branch.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Indian Navy PC SSC Officer Recruitment 2017
- Permanent Commission (PC) Officers in Executive (GS) branch
B. Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive and Technical Branch
- Executive Branch
1. General Service (X)
2. Air Traffic Controller
II. Technical Branch
4. Engineering Branch
5. Electrical Branch
6. Naval Architecture (NA)
Education Qualification: Candidates should be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following educational qualifications as given in the notification and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/ B Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course), have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/ B. Tech or integrated course.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum DOB: 02-07-2017
- Maximum Age: 01-07-1997
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) (Stage I) & Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Stage II)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01-07-2017 to 31-07-2017.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-07-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2017.
- Date of Conducting SSB (Interview): Dec 17 to Apr 18.
Steps to apply for Indian Navy PC SSC Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the INDIAN NAVY (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- visit our website daily for latest update www.emitra.net
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here