Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Recruitment 2017: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) pipelines division invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in for the post of Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Post Name: Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant
Total Post: 40
- For Engineering assistant candidate should have three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the concerned disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute and for Technical attendant 10th pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades from a Govt. recognize Board & trade certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/ NCVT.
Age Limit as on 27/04/2017:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC /ST: No fees/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written exam, skill/proficiency/physical test and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in from 27-04-2017 to 17-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 27/04/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 15/06/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 27/05/2017 till 08:00 hrs of 11/06/2017
- The tentative date for the written test for all disciplines: 11/06/2017
- Tentative dates for SPPT: 12/06/2017
- The last date for printing admit card: 11/06/2017 at 08:00 AM
Steps to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the IOCL (www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in)
- Click on the link for active opening
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.