Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Recruitment 2017: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) pipelines division invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in for the post of Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant
Total Post: 40
- For Engineering assistant candidate should have three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the concerned disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute and for Technical attendant 10th pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades from a Govt. recognize Board & trade certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/ NCVT.
Age Limit as on 27/04/2017:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC /ST: No fees/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written exam, skill/proficiency/physical test and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in from 27-04-2017 to 17-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 27/04/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 15/06/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 27/05/2017 till 08:00 hrs of 11/06/2017
- The tentative date for the written test for all disciplines: 11/06/2017
- Tentative dates for SPPT: 12/06/2017
- The last date for printing admit card: 11/06/2017 at 08:00 AM
Steps to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the IOCL (www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in)
- Click on the link for active opening
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.