Jharkhand JPSC Accountant 16 Posts Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Public Service Commission [JPSC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://www.jpsc.gov.in/exam_files.php?id=88 for the 16 posts of Account Officer in Urban Development & Housing Department.
Read Full Notification.
All details about Jharkhand JPSC Accountant 16 Posts Vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name: Account Officer
Total Post: 16 Posts
- General: 07
- EWS: 01
- BC: 01
- EBC: 01
- SC: 02
- ST: 04
- Female: 0
Education Qualification: B.Com Passed.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/PH: 150/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 21/10/2019
- Last Date for online application: 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Fees Payment: 18/11/2019
How to apply for Jharkhand JPSC Accountant 16 Posts Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the JPSC https://www.jpsc.gov.in/exam_files.php?id=88.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
Jharkhand JPSC Accountant 16 Posts