JIPMER Nursing Officer 85 Posts Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research [JIPMER] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://www.jipmer.edu.in/ for the posts of Nursing Officer 2019.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Read Full Notification.
All details about JIPMER Nursing Officer Group B 85 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how-to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name: Nursing Officer
Total Post: 85 Posts [03 Post reservation for OH Handicapped by One Leg only]
- General: 43 Posts
- EWS: 09 Posts
- OBC: 12 Posts
- SC: 07 Posts
- ST: 14 Posts
Education Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Nursing [B.Sc. or GNMM] and registered as a Nurse and Midwife under any state council.
Age Limit as on: 20/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 1500/-
- SC/ST: 1200/-
- PH Candidate: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test and Documents Verification.
Written Exam Syllabus:
- Nursing Subjects – 70%
- Other Subjects [General Knowledge, General English, General Maths and General Intelligence] – 30%
- Total Question: 100
- Total Marks: 400
- Total Time: 90 Minutes
Skill Test (Only qualifying nature): 04 to 08 stations are to be created to evaluate the skill based performance of the candidate on various procedures/ instruments.
- Online Application Begin: 18/12/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 20/01/2020 upto 04:30 PM
- Download Admit Card: 03/02/2020
- Examination Date: 23/02/2020
How to apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer 85 Posts Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the JIPMER https://www.jipmer.edu.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the Nursing Officer post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
JIPMER Nursing Officer 85 Posts
|Registration || Login|