Karnataka Bank Scale 1 Admit Card 2018: Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.karnatakabank.com for PO Scale I 2018.
All details about Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name : PO Scale I
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture OR LAW (LLB) OR
- Master Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- as on 01-12-2018, Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age 21 years
- Maximum Age 28 years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1997 (both days inclusive) as on 01-12-2018.
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fees :
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST /PH: 500/-
- Pay Fee Through Net Banking, UPI, Credit Card, Mobile Wallet, Debit Card
Important Date Of Karnataka Bank Scale 1:
- Application Start: 24/12/2018
- Last Date for Online Apply: 02/01/2019
- Last Date Pay Examination Fee: 02/01/2019
- CBT Exam Date: 24/01/2019
How to download Karnataka Bank Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 :
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka Bank PO www.karnatakabank.com.
- Then Click “Admit Card”.
- Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Download admit card and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
Important Link for Karnataka Bank Recruitment
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here