Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2020:Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan [KVS] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html for admission in Class 1.
Registration and submission of online application for admission to Class 1 for the academic year 2020-2021 will start on 20 Jul 2020 10:00 AM.
Read Full Notification.
All details about KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2020 such as age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, and how to, etc given below-
Class Name: First Class (Class 1)
Age Limit as on: 01/04/2020
- Minimum Age: 5 Years
- Maximum Age: 7 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee: 0/- (no application fees)
Documents for Apply:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Child’s birth certificate
- Government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, and Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 20/07/2020
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the KVS https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html.
- Click on the link “Registration”
- Fill in Child details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Admission form and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.