KVS Non Teaching Recruitment Admit Card 2018: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan [KVS] released admit card or Hall Ticket or Exam Call Letter ON-LINE through http://kvsangathan.nic.in/ for 1017 vacancies of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer,Assistant, Hindi Translator, Librarian, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk LDC.
Direct link and latest – Download admit card or hall ticket of KVS Non Teaching Recruitment 2018. All details about KVS such as educational qualification, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to download admit card etc given below-:-
Total Post: 1017 Posts
- Deputy Commissioner: 04
- Assistant Commissioner: 13
- Administrative Officer: 07
- Finance Officer: 02
- Assistant Engineer: 01
- Assistant: 27
- Hindi Translator: 04
- Librarian: 214
- Upper Division Clerk [UDC]: 146
- Stenographer Grade-II: 38
- Lower Division Clerk [LDC]: 561
Education Qualification: For qualification please see full notification. you can get notification link below this post.
Age Limit as on: 31/01/2018
Application Fee :
- General / OBC: 1200/- [Group A]
- General / OBC: 750/- [Other Post]
- SC/ ST/ PH : 0/-
- Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card/SBI Collect.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification and Interview.
Railway RRB 26502 Vacancies Loco Pilot & Other Online Form 2018
Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Click here for pattern and syllabus.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 21/12/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 11/01/2018
- Exam Date : 19 to 26/02/2018
How to download for KVS Non Teaching Recruitment Admit Card 2018?
- Go to the official website of the KVS.
- Click on the link of admit card and login.
- Download admit card or hall ticket for your post.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|