LIC AAO AE 218 Posts Recruitment 2020: Life Corporation of India [LIC] has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.licindia.in for 218 posts of AAO.
Read Full Notification.
All details about LIC AAO AE 218 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officer [AAO] & Assistant Engineers [AE]
Total Post: 218 Posts
|AE Electrical / Mechanical MEP Engineer||01||01||01||0||0|
|AE Civil||BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade / Branch with 3 Year Experience.|
|AE Electrical / Mechanical MEP Engineer|
|AE Structural||ME / M.Tech in Related Trade with 1 Year Experience.|
|AAO CA||Bachelor Degree with CA Exam Passed.|
|AAO Actuarial||Bachelor Degree with Actuarial|
|AAO Legal||Bachelor Degree in Law (UG/PG) with 3 year Experience.|
|AAO Rajbhasha||Master Degree in Hindi / English / Sanskrit|
|AAO IT||BE / B.Tech Degree in CS / IT / Electronics / MCA / M.SC CS|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification, and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 25/02/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 15/03/2020
- Examination Date: 04/04/2020
How to Apply for LIC AAO AE 218 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the LIC https://www.licindia.in.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.