MP Bhopal Army Rally Bharti Admit Card 2019: Indian Army invites applications from eligible Unmarried Male candidate of Madhya Pradesh to apply ON-LINE through website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tech Dresser, Soldier Tech, Soldier Tradesmen.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Madhya Pradesh Bhopal Indian Army Open Rally 2019for only those district which mentions in the below paragraph.
Which District Candidate can apply for Rally bharti in Bhopal?: BETUL, BHOPAL, CHHINDWARA, HARDA, HOSHANGABAD, RAISEN, RAJGARH, SEHORE, VIDISHA.
Rally Venue: Lal Parade Ground, Bhopal
If you want to check whether you can apply or not then go to below on the page and click on “Check Eligibility for apply”.
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms): 10th passed with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence): 12th passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms): 12th Passed in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps): 12th passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC): 12th passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): 12th passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engg (Mech/Elect/Automobiles/Cmptr Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg).
- Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms): 10th/ITI (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who maybe 8th pass).
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms): 17.5 years – 21 years
- Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence): 17.5 years – 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms): 17.5 years – 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps): 17.5 years – 23 years.
- Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC): 17.5 years – 23 years.
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): 17.5 years – 23 years.
- Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms): 17.5 years – 23 years.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST: 0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Test, written exam, Medical Test and documents verification.
- Online Application Begin: 07/09/2019
- Last Date for online application: 22/10/2019
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 01/11/2019
- the date for Physical test for all disciplines: 07/11/2019 to 16/11/2019
Steps to Download MP Bhopal Army Rally Bharti Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army (https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm)
- Click on the JCO/OR Apply/Login.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Download Admit Card and take an extra print out.
Indian Army Rally Bharti Physical Test Details and Exam Pattern?
There will be minus marking in the written examination, in which 0.5 points will be deducted.
Physical Ability Exam Marks:
1.1600 Meter Running (All Candidate)
a. Until 05 Minutes 30 Seconds – 60 Marks.
b. From 05 Minutes 30 Seconds to 05 Minutes 45 Seconds – 48 Marks.
c. After 05 Minutes 45 Seconds – Fail.
2. The points for holding the beam from inside:
a. 10 beam – 40 marks.
b. 09 beam – 33 marks.
c. 08 beam – 27 marks.
d. 07 beam – 21 marks.
e. 06 beam – 18 marks.
f. Less than 06 beam – Fail.
3. Passing the following exams is also necessary:-
a. 09 feet Jump.
b. Walking on 10 rolling beams.
4. Benefits of NCC A, B and C certificates:-
a. A Certificate – 05 bonus marks.
b. B Certificate – 10 bonus marks.
c. C Certificate – 15 bonus marks. and General Duty and Soldier Tradesman are exempted from the written examination.
5.Certificate of being the son of former/serving Soldier / Veer Nari, a certificate issued by the record office, in which certificate of the CRO or (SRO) certificate is given in the prescribed format of personal number, rank, name and It will be valid only to mention the charge.
The ex-serviceman/soldier gets the following discount.
(a) Height – 2 cm. ( b ) Chest – 1 cm ( c ) Weight – 2 kg
Note- An additional 20 bonus points, only when passed in the written examination.
6. Exemption for players participating in the last 2 years at the national/international level and the school/college/university/board:
(a) Height – 2 cm. ( b ) Chest – 3 cm ( c ) Weight – 5 kg
Note: On passing in the written examination, 20 points international, 15 marks national, 10 states and 5 marks the university or district level.
7. Benefits for ST Category Candidate:
(a) Height – 162 cm. ( b ) Education – 8th passed ( For Soldier TradeSman )
( c ) Weight – 48 kg
Note – Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, who are going to be recruited on the 8th Pass TradeSman, they will have to take the 8th course based examination.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
MP Bhopal Army Rally Bharti 2019
Download Admit Card
Check Eligibility for apply