MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2018: MP High Court invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.mphc.gov.in/ for 40 posts of group D Cook, Sweeper, Gardener and Peon.
All details about MP High Court Group D vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 40 Vacancies
Post Name: Group D
- General: 21
- SC: 06
- OBC: 05
Education Qualification: Candidate should passed 8th class from any recognized board of India.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age for Male: 35 years
- Maximum Age for Female: 45 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 200/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PH: 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card OR through nearest MP Online Kiosk.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test, Documents Verification and Main Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 23/04/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 22/05/2018
- Last date for Correction: 25/05/2018
How to apply for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the MP High Court http://www.mphc.gov.in/ or Click on below link “Apply Online” from 23/04/2018 to 22/05/2018.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for Group D”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future refrence.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|