MP ITI to Diploma Lateral Entry 2nd Round Online Form 2019
Directorate Technical Education, Govt of Madhya Pradesh invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://dte.mponline.gov.in for lateral entry from ITI to Diploma Course 2019 in govt College, Semi govt College and some private colleges.
All details about ITI to diploma lateral entry online form such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Education Qualification: ITI Passed.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 380/-
- SC/ST/PH: 380/-
- All Category Female: 380/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card OR go to nearest MP Online Kiosk.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Documents Verification.
Important Dates for Second Round:
- Online Registration Begin: 07/01/2019
- Last Date for online Registration: 14/01/2019
- Last date for Choice filling: 10/01/2019 to 14/01/2019
- Common merit list: 16/01/2019
- Download allotment letter: 19/01/2019 to 22/01/2019
How to apply for MP ITI to Diploma Lateral Entry Second Round Online Form 2019?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the DTE website https://dte.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/onlinecounselling/counshomepage/ScheduledHome.aspx?CMID=LTDIPLOMA.
- Click on the link “Registration”
- Complete your registration.
- Go to nearest govt polytechnic college and verified your documents.
- Come again on website and complete your choice for colleges.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
Important Links for 2nd Round
|Choice Filling||Click Here|