MP MAPIT 185 Posts Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology [MAPIT] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/MAPIT/frmhome.aspx for the 185 posts of Trainer, Assistant, and Manager.
Read Full Notification.
All details about MP MAPIT 185 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
|Post Name||Total Posts||Educational Qualification||Salary|
|District E-governance Manager||11||35000/-|
|Assistant E-governance Manager||155||30000/-|
Total Posts: 185 Posts
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years for Male and 45 years for Female
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: Not Given
- SC/ST/PH: Not Given
- All Category Female: Not Given
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 18/06/2020
- Extended Last Date for online application with fees payment: 31/07/2020
How to apply for MP MAPIT 185 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the MP-online http://mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/MAPIT/frmhome.aspx.
- Click on the link “MAP_IT Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.