MP MBBS BDS NEET Counselling 2017: Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh (DME) invites online applications for Admissions in MBBS/BDS 2017-18 courses to 85% of seats under State Quota in Govt/Pvt/Deemed colleges and Minority Institutions of Madhya Pradesh and for 15% of reserved seats in Private Colleges of NRI Quota under NEET UG 2017.
More information has been made available on medicaleducation.mp.gov.in and Counselling portal dme.mponline.gov.in. DME is going to conduct Counselling session for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the state from 12th of July 2017.
The last date for the online registration is 28thJuly 2017. Carefully read and follow MP NEET Counselling schedule, registration process, eligibility details provided here.
MP MBBS BDS NEET Counselling 2017: Schedule, Registration, Cutoff, Merit List, Eligibility
The Directorate of Medical Education, MP has released the counselling dates for MBBS and BDS courses. This is for filling up 85% state quota seats.The counselling will be done for all the private and government MBBS and BDS colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
The selection will be done on the marks and rank secured in the NEET examination only.Students need to register themselves first at official website for taking part in MP NEET Counselling 2017.
It has been scheduled to start from 12.07.2017.
The counselling conducting authority, Directorate of Medical Education, Govt of Madhya Pradesh has declared separate eligibility criteria for MBBS and BDS admissions. Candidates can check below for the eligibility criteria for MP MBBS BDS Admission 2017:
- The applicant must be born on or before December 31, 1999
- Candidates must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness
- must have passed the SSC/Junior college/school with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved category must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology together at the HSC Examination, whereas candidates belonging to reserved category and person with disability (PWD) have to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in HSC examination
- Persons with disability (PWD) in General category have to obtain a minimum of 45% marks in the HSC examination
Note: Counselling Schedule has been Revised on July 12 by MP Govt.
MP MBBS BDS NEET Counselling 2017 Important Dates
|MP NEET 2017 Counselling Events||Important Dates|
Registration by eligible Candidates of NEET UG 2017 @ http://dme.mponline.gov.in/
|12.07.2017 to 16.07.2017 upto 5 P.M.|
Publish of revised Merit List
|Choice Filling and Choice Locking|
19.07.2017 upto 5 P.M.
|Round 1 Counselling – Seat Allotment Process||20.07.2017 to 23.07.2017|
|Publish of Round 1 Allotment Result||24.07.2017 by 11 A.M.|
|Reporting at allotted College for Scrutiny and Admission||25.07.2017 to 30.07.2017 (11 PM)|
|Online option for up-gradation||25.07.2017 to 31.07.2017|
|Online Resignation at College Level||25.07.2017 to 10.08.2017|
|Second Round||Second Round|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking ( Mandatory for all candidates who want to participate in second round including candidates who have opted for Up-gradation in 1st round)||18.08.2017 to 19.08.2017 upto 5 P.M.|
|Round 2 of Counselling – Seat Allotment Process||20.08.2017 to 22.08.2017|
|Publish of Round 2 Seat Allotment Result||23.08.2017 by 11 A.M.|
|Reporting at Allotted College||23.08.2017 from 12 PM to 25.08.2017 upto 10 PM|
|Online Resignation at College Level||Upto 25.08.2017 10 P.M.|
|Left Out Round||Left out Round|
|Choice Filling and Choice Locking||26.08.2017|
|Allotment and Admission Process for Let Out Round||27.08.2017|
|Reporting at allotted College||28.08.2017 to 29.08.2017 upto 10 PM|
Download – MP Counselling Flow Chart here
MP MBBS BDS NEET Counselling 2017
Candidates need to register themselves at dme.mponline.gov.in as per given schedule. Only Online registered candidates are allowed to sit in Madhya Pradesh MBBS BDS Counselling.
Follow below procedure to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh MBBS BDS Counselling under NEET 2017.
How to Apply Online for MP MBBS BDS NEET Counselling 2017 :
- Online Registrations for MP NEET Counseling will begin from 12th July 2017 to 16th July 2017 upto 5pm only.
- Candidates need to register themeselves first and fill up the application form in order to take part in MP MBBS/BDS Counselling under NEET UG 2017.
- Go to dme.mponline.gov.in and click on UG Counselling for Registration. You must download and read Prospectus from below links before filling up the form.
- Candidates will have to Scan and upload necessary documents including 10th standard certificate for Birth date, 12th Std. Mark Sheet, Permanent resident certificate, Aadhar Card, Caste certificate if applicable, NRI Certificate if applicable etc.
- Registration Fee is 530 INR which can be paid through Credit card, Debit card or internet banking.
- Check other Vacancies on Emitra
List of the MBBS and BDS Colleges in MP
MBBS Colleges in the State:
|Name of the Medical College/ Institution||Management of College||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|Advanced Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bhopal||Society||150|
|Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas||Society||150|
|Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar||Govt.||100|
|Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bairagarh, Bhopal||Trust||150|
|Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior||Govt.||150|
|Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal||Govt.||150|
|Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore||Trust||150|
|L.N. Medical College and Research Centre, Bhopal||Trust||150|
|M G M Medical College, Indore||Govt.||150|
|Modern Institute of Medical Sciences, Kanadia, Indore||Society||150|
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur||Govt.||150|
|Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhanpur, Bhopal||Trust||150|
|RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Jatkhedi, Bhopal||Society||150|
|Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain||Trust||150|
|Sakshi Medical College & Research Center, Guna, M.P.||Society||150|
|Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa||Govt.||100|
|Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Post Graduate Institute , Indore||Trust||150|
|Sukh Sagar Medical College and Hospital, Jabalpur||Trust||150|
Dental Colleges in the State:
|Name of the College/ Institution||Management Type||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal||Private||100|
|College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Indore||Private||60|
|College of Dentistry- Indore||Govt.||40|
|Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science & Research Centre, Burhanpur||Private||100|
|Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur||Private||60|
|Index Institute of Dental Sciences, Indore||Private||100|
|Institute of Dental Education & Advance Studies (IDEAS), Gwalior||Private||100|
|Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry & Research Centre, Gwalior||Private||100|
|Mansarover Dental College, Bhopal||Private||100|
|Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore||Private||100|
|People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal||Private||100|
|Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal||Private||100|
|Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal||Private||100|
|RKDF Dental College & Research Centre, Bhopal||Private||100|
|Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore||Private||100|
Prospectus for MP MBBS BDS NEET UG Counselling (in Hindi)
Official Revised MP MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule( in Hindi)
Official Notification regarding Admission Rules
Official Notification regarding Admission in PVT Colleges
MP State Result NEET U.G. 2017
Madhya Pradesh NEET UG 2017 Merit List:
Provisional Merit list/Result of NEET 2017 has been released by MP Government. Madhya Pradesh Candidates Who Have Qualified NEET may now check their result. Download the MP NEET 2017 Merit List and Search your result by name or NEET roll number.
Contact & Official Support:
- The Director Directorate of Medical Education, SatpuraBhawan, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Official Website: medicaleducation.mp.gov.in
- Telephone No. : 0755-2551307, 2551719 E-mail ID : [email protected]