MP NHM CHO Result 2019: National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh [NHM MP] has invited applications from eligible Female candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/ or http://www.health.mp.gov.in/en for 1015 posts of Community Health Officers [CHO] on contract base for 3 years.
Latest Update on 07/08/2019: Now you can check PSC waiting List 2019.
Certificate Course in Community Health Final Score Card (June-2019): Click Here
NHM CCCH – 2020 Online Examination Score card/Duplicate Receipt Application/Admit card: Click Here
Certificate Course in Community Health Admit Card for June-2019: Click Here
Update on 31/07/2019: Now choice filling link activated. You can apply for choice filling from 30/07/2019 to 01/08/2019.
Also, check List of Health and Wellness centers: Click Here
now you can download MP NHM Community Health Officers Scorecard & Allotment List 2019 and also check other details.
Check here cut off marks, merit list for MP NHM CHO 2019.
All details about MP NHM 1015 CHO vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
MP NHM Total Post: 1015
- General: 498
- OBC: 142
- SC: 162
- ST: 203
- PWD: 10
Post Name: Community Health Officers [CHO]
Education Qualification: Degree in B.Sc. Nursing and Nursing Registration.
Age Limit as on: 01/06/2019
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- SC/ST/OBC Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee: Not Mention.
Documents: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म में ओरिजिनल डाक्यूमेंट्स ही अपलोड करे|
- Photo and Sign
- 10th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Handicapped Certificate (For PWD Candidate)
- B. Sc. Nursing Final year mark sheet
- Registration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (For MP Candidate)
MP NHM Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Merit List, Documents Verification.
Written Exam Syllabus: 100 Question from Nursing Subjects, each question has 1 mark. There will be no minus marking. Time: 2 Hours
- Passing Marks: 40%
Skill & Competency Assessment: There will be a test for two skill and 20 marks for each skill.
- Passing Marks: 80%
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 27/05/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 09/06/2019
How to Download MP NHM CHO Result 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the MPONLINE https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/nrhm/frmhome.aspx.
- Click on “Download OId Admit Card and Result“.
- Enter your application, date of birth and Mobile Number.
- Download Admit Card & Result Receipt and take a print out for future reference.
Download Admit Card
New Notification [01/08/2019]