MP State Cooperative Bank Mains Admit Card 2017: MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit/Apex bank has released the Mains Admit Card/Call letter for the Online Examination of Clerk and Banking Assistant.
Candidates can download the call letter either from the official website of Apex Bank or from the link given below.
Apex bank is recruiting Bank Assistants and Clerks in District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh State.
MP State Cooperative Bank APEX Bank Preliminary Exam Centres :
The MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Examination 2017 will be held at the various centres of Madhya Pradesh, UP, Maharashtra, Delhi & Chhattisgarh State. These centre are followed as in which cities :
Allahabad, Jhansi, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Nagpur, Nasik, Delhi/ NCR, Balaghat, Betul, Bhopal, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Guna, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Khargone, Mandsaur, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Satna, Shahdol, Sidhi, Ujjain, Raipur, Bilaspur and Bhilai etc.
How To Download MP State Cooperative Bank Mains Admit Card 2017?
Madhya Pradesh Cooperative (APEX) Bank will conduct the written examination in the month of April/ May, 2017. Those candidate who are appearing in MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Examination should have download APEX Bank Clerk Admit Card before the 7 days of exam date. You may follow as mentioned procedure to download MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2017 :
- Go to end of the page and click download admit card OR
- First of all, you should log on Official website www.apexbank.in.
- Then you should click on “MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2017”.
- Enter the details like Roll Number & Date of Birth.
- After it, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then admit card page will be display on your computer screen.
- Save & Download it.
- Take the print out of admit card & carry it at the exam centre.
|Download Clerk Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Bank Assistant Admit Card||Click Here|