MP VYAPAM Group 2 Sub Group 3 Recruitment 2018: Indian Army invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://vyapam.nic.in/e_default.html/ for 219 post of Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector and Lab Assistant.
All details about VYAPAM Group 2 Sub Group 3 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name and Total Post: 219 Posts
- Junior Supply Officer [Kanishath Apoorti Adhikari] : 143 Posts
- General: 95
- OBC: 12
- SC: 13
- ST: 23
- Matsya Nirikshak: 75 Posts
- General: 44
- OBC: 10
- SC: 06
- ST: 15
- Lab Assistant: 01
- General: 01
- OBC: 00
- SC: 00
- ST: 00
- Junior Supply Officer [Kanishath Apoorti Adhikari]: Candidate should passed Bachelor degree with physics as a compulsory subject or BE/B.Tech.
- Matsya Nirikshak: Candidate should passed Bachelor degree with Botany/Fisheries Subject.
- Lab Assistant: Candidate should passed B.Sc. in Chemistry/
AGE Limit as on:01/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- MP Candidate Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Other State Candidate Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC : 250/-
- MP Online Kiosk Charge: 70/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 27/02/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 13/07/2018
- Last Date for Correction: 18/03/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: March 2018
How to apply for MP VYAPAM Group 2 Sub Group 3 Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of the MP VYAPAM http://vyapam.nic.in/e_default.html.
- Click on the link “Online Form – Group – 2 (Sub- Group -3) Combined Recruitment Test – 2018 for Kanishath Apoorti officer , Matasya nirikshak and Other equivalent Posts”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|