MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card 2018: MP VYAPAM or MPPEB has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html for 157 post of Assistant Grade III, Assistant Librarian, Cataloger, Document List Clerk, Receptionist, Deputy Librarian, Photographer, Steno Typist, Assistatnt Grade I, Anveshak, Supervisor, Assistant Manager.
All details about MPPEB or MP VYAPAM Group 2 sub group 4 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 157 Posts
- Assistant Grade III: 11 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 10 Posts
- Cataloger : 04 Posts
- Document List Clerk: 01 Post
- Receptionist: 02 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Posr
- Photographer: 01 Post
- Steno Typist: 07 Posts
- Assistatnt Grade I: 16 Posts
- Anveshak: 40 Posts
Direct Backlog Recruitment:
- Supervisor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 03 Posts
- Anveshak: 54 Posts
- Assistant Libration (Contact) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade III: Bachelor Degree with 1 year computer diploma and CPCT Score Card.
- Assistant Librarian: Diploma and Degree in Library Science.
- Cataloger : Diploma and Degree in Library Science.
- Document List Clerk: Diploma and Degree in Library Science.
- Receptionist: Bachelor Degree with PGDCA and knowledge of Hindi or English Typing.
- Deputy Librarian: Diploma and Degree in Library Science.
- Photographer: Bachelor Degree with diploma in Photographer and 5 years working experience.
- Steno Typist: Bachelor degree with Hindi Stenographer and 1 year computer diploma with CPCT Score Card.
- Assistatnt Grade I: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
- Anveshak:Bachelor or Mastar degree in Commerce.
Direct Backlog Recruitment:
- Supervisor: Bachelor degree in any stream.
- Assistant Manager: Bachelor degree in any stream.
- Anveshak: Bachelor or Mastar degree in Commerce.
- Assistant Libration (Contact) : Degree and Diploma in Library Science.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- MP Domicile Maximum Age: 40 years
- Other State Maximum Age: 25 year
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 570/-
- SC/ST/OBC : 320/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or through nearest MP Online Kiosk.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill/Proficiency Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 24/03/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 07/04/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: third week of April 2018
- Examination Date: 28/04/2018 or 29/08/2018
How to download MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 (http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html).
- Click on the link “Test Admit Card – Group-2 SubGroup-4 AG1 & AG3 and other post recruitment test – 2018”
- Enter application number and date of birth.
- Download admit card and take extra print out for future reference.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|