MP VYAPAM PVFT Admit Card 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board [MPPEB] has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html for the post of Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test (PV&FT) 2020.
All details about MP VYAPAM PVFT Application Form 2020 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Course Name: Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test (PV&FT)
Total Seat: 211 Posts
|College Name||Total Seat|
Education Qualification: 12th with Biology, Chemistry, and Physics with English Subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
Age Limit as on: 31/12/2020
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/EWS: 460/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PH: 260
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, and Documents Verification.
- Online Application Begin: 09/06/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 13/07/2020
- Last Date for Correction: 14/07/2020
How to Download MP VYAPAM PVFT Admit Card 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the MPPEB http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html.
- Click on the link “Test Admit card- Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET) – 2020”.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth..
- Download Admit Card and take a print out for future reference.